325 g tofu, drained and patted dry - 8 Tbsp. rice flour - 100 ml water - ½ tsp salt - ½ tsp pepper - 1 tsp paprika - 80 g cornflakes - 4 Tbsp. sunflower oil - 5 Tbsp. sweet chili sauce
TIP: delicious with chips!
1. Cut the tofu into various shapes. See intructions here. Transfer to a plate and pat dry with kitchen roll. Sprinkle with salt.
2. Make a batter with the rice flour, water, salt, pepper and paprika.
3. Crush the cornflakes in a large bowl using your fist.
4. Heat the sunflower oil in a frying pan on a high heat.
5. Take a piece of tofu, dip it in the batter and roll it through the crushed cornflakes. Make sure that it is completely covered with cornflakes, to be sure of crispy nuggets.
6. Fry the nuggets for two minutes on each side until crispy.
Serve with chili sauce.
Air fryer tofu: Cajun cubes
Asian tofu en papilotte
Pesto tofu salad
Tofu and basil butter
Tofu in beer batter
Pink tofu with chopped potatoes
Indian spiced tofu steak with fresh mango chutney
Crisp summer salad with crumbled pesto tofu
Green salad with grated tofu