The hype of 2017: the Poké bowl. In reality this is deconstructed sushi in a bowl, easy to make and really delicious.
500 g sushi rice - 1 litre water - 1 tbsp table salt - 1 block tofu, 250 g - 1 avocado - 1 mango - 4 tbsp hoisin sauce - 2 tbsp sesame oil - 2 tbsp soy sauce - 160 g edamame beans (from a tin) - 80 g samphire - sesame seeds for garnish
1. Cook the rice according to the instructions on the pack.
2. Cut the tofu, avocado and mango into cubes of 1 cm by 1 cm.
3. Bring the water with the salt to the boil, and then boil the tofu cubes for 5 minutes. Take the cubes out of the pan with a slotted spoon and mix them with 2 tbsp hoisin sauce.
4. Mix the remaining hoisin sauce with the sesame oil and soy sauce to make a dressing.
5. Divide the rice into four small bowls. To each bowl, add some tofu, avocado, mango, edamame beans, and samphire, keeping all the ingredients separate. Pour the dressing on top, and garnish with sesame seeds.