125 g tofu (= ½ block) - salt and pepper - 3 tbsp Indonesian soy sauce (ketjap) - 160 g noodles - 2 cloves garlic - ½ red chilli pepper, finely chopped - 2 tbsp coconut or sunflower oil - 3 eggs - 1 tbsp sesame oil - 50 g bean sprouts - 1 spring onion, finely chopped - 10 basil leaves - juice from half a lime
TIP: delicious with roasted peanuts!
1. Cut the tofu into small cubes and mix with the ketjap, some salt and some pepper. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes.
2. Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet.
3. heat the coconut or sunflower oil in a wok. Stir-fry the tofu cubes for 2 minutes until golden brown. Add the garlic and chilli and stir-fry for another 5 minutes.
4. Add the eggs and sesame oil and stir until the egg are beginning to set.
5. Stir the noodles into the mixture. Divide onto 2 plates or bowls. Put the bean sprouts, spring onion and basil on top, and add lime juice, according to taste.