Roast potatoes with broccoli and tofu
This is version 2.0 of ‘meat’, potatoes and veg, with a peanut and sesame sauce as 'gravy'. Surprisingly tasty!
1 broccoli, in small florets – 400 g red-skinned potatoes, cut into wedges – 2 tbsp sesame oil - 180 g SoFine à la Minute Asian Spice stir fry pieces
Sauce: 3 tbsp peanut butter – 2 tbsp sesame oil – 1 tbsp soy sauce – 1 cm red pepper, finely chopped – ½ cm fresh ginger, finely chopped - ¼ tsp sambal
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. Put a sheet of baking paper on a baking tray, and divide the broccoli florets and potato wedges over the tray. Mix with 2 tbsp sesame oil. Put in the oven for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, mix the ingredients for the sauce in a bowl.
4. Take the baking tray out of the oven, add the SoFine tofu pieces, and put back in the oven for another 10 minutes.
5. Serve the vegetables, potatoes and tofu with the sauce in the bowl, for dipping.