Coconut and creamed sweetcorn soup with SoFine stir-fry cubes
2 Tbsp. oil – 1 onion, finely chopped – 2 to 3 cm fresh ginger, finely chopped – 2 to 3 cm chili pepper, finely chopped – 150 g tin of sweetcorn + 300 g tin of sweetcorn – 400 ml vegetable stock – 200 ml coconut milk - 1 packet of SoFine Mexican Spiced tofu stir-fry cubes – 6 sprigs of coriander, finely chopped
1. Heat one tablespoon of oil in a large pan and sauté the onion, ginger and chili pepper.
2. Add the sweetcorn and fry for two minutes.
3. Add the vegetable stock and coconut milk and bring to the boil.
4. Heat the rest of the oil in a frying pan and, when hot, fry the cubes of tofu.
5. Purée the soup until smooth by using a hand blender or food processor.
6. Ladle the soup into four bowls. Garnish with fried cubes of tofu and coriander.