Kids' favourite: Tofu custard tartlets
1 roll (vegan) puff pastry - 200 ml coconut milk (from a tin) - 200 g ProLaTerre tofu naturel - 100 ml water - 50 g custard powder – 50 g granulated sugar – 5 g grated lemon zest
1. Cut the pastry dough in 12 squares. Line the cups of a muffin tin cups with the pastry and put the tin in the fridge.
2. Mix the coconut milk, tofu and water in a blender to make a smooth mixture. Mix in the custard powder, sugar and lemon zest.
3. Heat the mixture in a small pan on a low heat. Keep stirring until the mixture is stiff and smooth. Leave it to cool.
4. Place a baking tray in the oven and heat to 180 °C.
5. Take the muffin pan out of the fridge and fill the cups to the edge with the tofu and custard mixture.
6. Place the muffin pan on the baking tray, and bake the tarts for 15 to 20 minutes.