Children and pizza are a winning combination. This recipe is simple and quick since the base is made from a ready-made tortilla. Children will love adding their own toppings to the ‘tofizza’.
1 tin of tomatoes (400 g) – ½ block SoFine tofu (125 g) – 1 Tbsp. oil – 1 tsp oregano - 4 flour tortillas
Selection of toppings: such as ½ courgette, in 4 mm slices – 1 sweet pepper, in 1 cm wide strips – 1 tin of pineapple rings, cut into pieces – grated cheese
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C.
2. Mix the tomatoes with the tofu in a blender until you have a smooth sauce.
3. Heat the oil in a frying pan and then add the sauce to heat through. Add the oregano and boil down until the sauce thickens.
4. Spread the sauce onto the tortillas.
5. Add any topping you like or let the children choose and make their own. Sprinkle the cheese on last.
6. Place the tortillas on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 10 minutes until crisp.