Tarte flambeé with tofu mince and apple
1 packet of pizza dough – 125 g cream cheese - 180 g tofu mince – 1 red onion, finely chopped – 1 Pink Lady apple, sliced – 3 Tbsp. oil – 1 Tbsp. vinegar – 75 g rocket
1. Preheat the oven to 220 °C with a baking tray inside.
2. Spread the cream cheese onto the pizza dough.
3. Scatter the mince over the cheese. Now arrange the onion and the apple on top.
4. Lay the tarte flambée on the hot baking tray, slide the baking tray into the oven and cook the tarte flambeé for 15 minutes until crisp.
5. In the meantime, mix the oil and vinegar together and season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix the dressing through the rocket. Garnish the tarte flambeé with the rocket.